scott,sadee,mace and avy.

scott,sadee,mace and avy.

November 8, 2012

Birthday's and Halloween.

I don't know WHY I cannot keep up on blogging, its just ridiculous. SOO much has happened in the past few months... Scotty Tom's 25th birthday, Mason's first halloween, and my mom's birthday to name a few. Needless to say, our fall has been very fun and very busy.

We celebrated my sweet hubby's 25th birthday last month on the 10th. Luckily, he had the day off so while my amazing best friend and sister in law babysat Mason and set up for the family party, we headed up to the Kura Door in Salt Lake for massages. Later that night, the house filled up with loved ones and we celebrated his birthday with some pizza and cake pops.

Words cannot express how much my husband means to me. I couldn't ever imagine living without him, he is my best friend in the entire world. He is so generous and thoughtful and kind. My Heavenly Father sure found me my perfect match. Hope your birthday was a good one sweetheart. 


Our next adventure was Halloween. The weekend before we went to our first "grown up" Halloween party at Scott's manager's home. I can't remember the last time I dressed up for Halloween but there was a costume contest so we really got into it. We already had Mason's lion costume so we had to work around that. We played with idea's like Wizard of Oz or a circus theme but we ended up dressing as characters from The Chronicles of Narnia. Mace obviously was Aslan the lion, I was the White Witch, and Scotty was Mr. Tumnus. Sadly we didn't win the contest... we didn't mind though because the couple who won dressed as a hilarious wolf and red riding hood. The party was a lot of fun, filled with good food and good company. The following Wednesday on the actual holiday we shopped at City Creek, went to Trunk or Treat and finished off the day with my mom's special Halloween dinner with the family.

Also, how adorable is my mom's decorating?!

My mama's birthday post to come- once I have a chance to upload the pictures!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment