Yesterday was my beautiful mama's birthday. I have always looked up to her, she is soooo talented and loving and kind. She has had a lot of hardships in her life and yet she still has so much love in her heart for everyone around her. I honestly love doing everything with her, even if it is just sitting all day and talking.
Growing up, she always made things special for me and my siblings. Every UEA weekend she would take the three of us up to the Marriott hotel in Salt Lake and we would order room service and watch movies in our room all night. She would take us to the movies in our pajamas. She would let us skip school on our birthdays and spend the whole day with her doing what we wanted! She worked her little bum off to make sure that I got the exact prom dress I wanted.
She is SO amazing at floral design, she creates such beautiful things out of thin air! She is so creative, I love that she can just see a picture of something and totally recreate it! She is so smart. She is always up to a challenge. I literally cannot say enough good things about her. Anyone who has met her always tells me how amazing she is.
Mom, I don't know how I would ever live without you. I am so lucky to have you for a mom. You have taught me how to love unconditionally and you have taught me the importance of family along with a thousand other things. I hope you know that you are so important and I hope you had a wonderful birthday, because you most definitely deserve it.
No comments:
Post a Comment