Christmas this year definitely did not go how I thought it would. I was SO excited for Mason to try all the delicious foods at our Christmas Eve dinner, snuggle up as we read our Christmas books, play around in his Christmas Eve pajamas, and of course get excited over all of the Christmas presents he got! But sadly, he got the stomach flu on Christmas Eve and it all went downhill after that. At first everyone thought he was too tired and that we had kept him up too late and that was why he was acting so grumpy. But, by Christmas night he had started vomiting and so we figured that was the real reason for all the fussing.
Even though Mason was sick, we still had a wonderful time with our family. Scotty's sister Allie was in town and stayed with us for a few days and it was really fun to have her experience Mason's first Christmas with us. Mason was totally spoiled and got so much that I have NO ROOM to put it anywhere in our house!
Even though we are still dealing with a sick baby I am already planning for the next big day, Mason's first birthday! Until then... here are a few photo's from Christmas!

that poor kid!! he looks so miserable in that picture by the tree :( but a sick baby means a snuggly baby, so... silver lining.
ReplyDelete