scott,sadee,mace and avy.

scott,sadee,mace and avy.

November 17, 2013

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

I don't have anything in particular to blog about, but there have been so many changes in our lives lately and I just want to update our blog.

First of all, my pregnancy! I can't believe I am already 5 months along, this pregnancy has been so different from last one, time has flown by. I have been so busy with Mason that I hardly noticed the months passing. Scott and I found out the gender yesterday, but are keeping it a secret until Thanksgiving so we can tell our families together. I have also been sooo exhausted this time around (probably because I have an almost 2 year old keeping me very busy.) And I was definitely more sick too, thankfully that passed a couple months ago. I am beyond excited for Mason to have a sibling, I know it will be a big adjustment for all of us but Scotty and I are SO blessed to be able to be parents to 2 babies!

Next up, Mason at 22 months:

  • He is obsessed with trains, from the minute he wakes up until bedtime he is playing with them. He has about 7 or 8 small Thomas trains and we have to take all of them EVERYWHERE. We pack them up to go to my parents house, the grocery store or the park. He cannot be without them. 
  • He is a really picky eater. Right now he will only eat raspberries, Muscle Milk, and frozen blueberries.
  • He calls me "Mom" and everyone else "Ma."
A couple weeks ago he started to fall into the "terrible two's." He was throwing fits over everything and just being very naughty in general. Luckily for us, that phase didn't last long and he has been so sweet and good for us lately! I love him so much, I could never see my life without him in it. He really makes every day one million times better.

And lastly, our new home!
Ok, technically its not new. We have been here for almost 9 months now, but it still seems brand new to me. Not to mention it is still pretty empty (moving from a town home to a two-story house will do that to you.) I absolutely love our new house and especially our neighborhood that we live in. There are 12 little kids in our cul-de-sac all under the age of 10. And our ward is really amazing, Scott and I were called to teach the 13-14 year olds and it has been so fun! 

We have had so many changes in our lives the past year and we have been so blessed for them all. I am also grateful for our awesome families and friends, we love you! 

Also, I cannot even tell you how excited I am for all of the upcoming holidays! And snow of course, there better be some damn snow. 

1 comment: